Alucard New 8 inch Two Wheels Smart Self Balancing Scooters with Led
ALUCARD 8 inch Two Wheels Smart Self Balancing Scooters with Led is made with the best raw materials like main board, gyro, motors, Samsung Battery and smart safety-protected technology to ensure its safety and free people's worries of unexpected burning or explosion. All certificates like CE, RoHS, FCC, UL and most importantly, the patent are available for exporting.
Parameters for 8 inch electric scooter
Any color can be customized
Foot-pad color options
Black foot-pads, red foot-pads and blue foot-pads
2. Product pictures
3.Practicing tips of self balance scooter
Here are some safety tips for using your B-Board outside:
* Wear comfortable sports clothes and flat shoes, so your movement is not restricted.
* Practice riding your board in wide open spaces until you are used to getting on the board, going forward, going backward, turning, stopping, and getting off.
* Ride on flat, even surfaces.
* If you encounter unfamiliar terrain, drive slowly and never allow the B-Board leave the ground.
* The self balance scooter has been designed for riding over flat terrain, and use on uneven ground will affect your speed and movement.
* Pay particular attention if you are still not completely comfortable with riding your self balance scooter, and if you come across any pedestrians or obstacles, check carefully that you will definitely be able to pass before moving forward.
4. Step-by-step guide to using the Self Balancing Scooters
Step 1: Gently press the on/off button to power the board up.
Step 2: Configure the board's balancing mechanism.
Step 3: Place a foot on one of the foot pads, wait for the indicator to light up, and then stand on the other foot pad with your other foot.
Step 4: Once you're standing stably on the board, use your centre of gravity to direct which way the board moves - lean forwards or backwards to move in that direction, or free spin - but make sure you don't lean too much.
Step 5: Use the board to turn left and right.
Step 6: Get off the board. Before you step off make sure the board is properly balanced, and step off to the rear of the board with one foot first, and then step off with the other.